Enter your shipment and parcel(s) information
Enter a discount code
Select a service for your shipment
Declare your shipment
Enter a pickup location or select a drop-off office
Pricing & Terms of Service
- Final weight will be considered for the shipment which will be captured at Hub and final rate need to be determined based on final weight.
- DTDC will be authorized to charge back the differential amount from the customer's card.
- I declare the shipment contains no dangerous goods or restricted items. - Read More
Dangerous GoodsCommodities, which possess potentially hazardous characteristics. These are as the laid out by IATA in the Dangerous Goods Regulations.
The categories of dangerous goods are:The guidelines are available in the following links:
- Class 1: Explosives
- Class 2: Gases
- Class 3: Flammable Liquids
- Class 4: Flammable Solids
- Class 5: Oxidizers and Organic Peroxides
- Class 6: Toxic & Infectious Substances
- Class 7: Radioactive Material
- Class 8: Corrosives
- Class 9: Miscellaneous e.g. Magnets – a danger to airplane equipment